How important is your spiritual growth to you? Receive these 23 spiritual growth quotes to elevate your thoughts and grow into a better version of yourself.
What is spiritual growth?
Spiritual growth is an extremely unique journey in how one perceives, experiences, and reacts to one’s own life – retrospectively – from the world around them.
It is a deeper inner knowing of a oneness that connects us all.
It is gratitude and a patient understanding of something greater than us all while also humbling ourselves to our own unique greatness that we choose to live by in this realm (earth).
WHAT SPIRITUALLY GROWING LOOKS & FEELS LIKE WILL BE DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE
Spiritual growth is a journey that is infinite and limitless. It connects everything and everyone which makes us all one.
This is something that words could never begin to describe. More than you’ve ever believed yourself to be.
RELATED POST: HOW TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF SPIRITUALLY & ACHIEVE SUCCESS
23 Spiritual Growth Quotes in 2023
1. “Awakening is not changing who you are, but discarding who you are not.”
– Deepak Chopra
2. “When you expand your awareness, seemingly random events will be seen to fit into a larger purpose.”
– Deepak Chopra
3. “In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself. It will be a permanent Self, rooted in awareness and creativity. Once you have captured this, you have captured the world.”
– Deepak Chopra
4. “The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others is the meaning of life.”
– Marianne Williamson
5. “Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, man cannot live without a spiritual life.”
6.”I understand once again that the greatness of God always reveals itself in the simple things.” – Paulo Coelho
7.”I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It’s just that the translations have gone wrong.”
– John Lennon
8. “Step out on faith and walk into your purpose.” – Germany Kent
9. “Spiritual growth consists most in the growth of the root, which is out of sight.”
10. “The path of spiritual growth is a path of lifelong learning.” – M. Scott Peck
11.“You are never alone. You are eternally connected with everyone.” – Amit Ray
12.“Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer
13. “These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them.”– Rumi
14. “Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.”– Wayne Dyer
15. “You’re a spiritual being having a human experience. You’re not a human being having a spiritual experience.” – Deepak Chopra
16. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
17. “To make the right choices in life, you have to get in touch with your soul. To do this, you need to experience solitude, which most people are afraid of, because in the silence you hear the truth and know the solutions.” – Deepak Chopra
18.“Serious spiritual practice is more than serene walks in the woods, lit candles and incense. You have to be committed. You have to be willing to enter into your own darkness and transcend it.” – Maria Erving
19. “Spirituality emerged as a fundamental guidepost in Wholeheartedness. Not religiosity but the deeply held belief that we are inextricably connected to one another by a force greater than ourselves—a force grounded in love and compassion.
For some of us that’s God, for others it’s nature, art, or even human soulfulness. I believe that owning our worthiness is the act of acknowledging that we are sacred. Perhaps embracing vulnerability and overcoming numbing is ultimately about the care and feeding of our spirits.” – Brene Brown
20. “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path.”– Paulo Coelho
21. “Your greatest awakening comes, when you are aware about your infinite nature. – Amit Ray
22. “It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters“ – Amit Ray
23. “You are what you believe yourself to be.” – Paulo Coelho
As we grow spiritually, we feel truly connected to ourselves, to people, to our beliefs, and to every aspect of our lives.
Our relationships become more meaningful and authentic.
Our sex life improves as we become more attuned to our bodies.
And we gift ourselves the joy of experiencing life with more intention, presence, and vibrancy than ever before.
So if you’d love to stay updated on more quotes and how to integrate your spirituality into specific aspects of your life, explore our blog and sign up for our newsletter for much more!