If you are here, chances are you are wondering how to grow spiritually or have been experiencing some of the symptoms of spiritual awakening, such as synchronicities, feeling detached or different about certain things or people, and feeling that there is more to life than what meets the eye.
This spiritual awakening is a coming-back home journey, which involves the evolution of your consciousness.
It happens to you to help you remember and come back to the center of your true Self.
So to understand more about this spiritual journey, let’s go over the stages of spiritual awakening before we get into some tips on how to grow spiritually:
- The Awakening
In this initial stage, you get glimpses of what is under the veil, and you face a choice:
To look further into this path to understand your true Nature,
To keep going about your life as you always have.
- The Sponge
Making it to this stage means you have chosen the path of self-discovery and spiritual growth.
At this stage, you have read many books, listened to talks, and dipped your toes into different spiritual practices and techniques.
- Dark Night of the Soul
Being at this stage can feel uncomfortable, but through the awareness of your shortcomings, you realize how you can shift your reality, learn to cultivate love and compassion towards yourself, and allow true healing to begin.
- The Emergence of the Self
After all that inner work, you feel you have grasped a strong understanding of who you truly are.
At this point, after some time of exploration, you choose practices that resonate the most with you to help you stay attuned and grounded.
- Soul Work
In this stage, you go through a deeper inner work that can take, if not years, decades. And you realize that healing looks more like a spiral where you are able to see patterns with a deeper awareness and understanding.
- Integration and Expansion
In the midst of your soul work, as you become aware of deeper layers within you, you will come into this stage many times to integrate what you learn and let go of what no longer serves you.
- Awareness and Service
As a result of integration, a new awareness arises in which you are fully aware of the interconnectedness of all things in the Universe and that we are all one with Source.
At this point, you have clarity on your purpose and feel a strong call to be of service to others through something that brings you joy.
How to grow spiritually as you navigate your spiritual awakening
- Create a morning routine to start your day in introspection through practices such as yoga, meditation, breathwork, or journaling.
- Express gratitude to focus your attention and energy toward love and abundance.
- When you make a mistake, do not beat yourself up. Remember that this is just an opportunity for growth.
- Forgive yourself and others so you can let go of density and soften your heart.
- When things are rough, find stillness to center yourself and know when and where to recalibrate things in your life.
- Heal your inner child by giving yourself the love, attention, and care you have always deserved.
- Allow your inner child to come out to play by doing what sparks life and joy in you.
- Spend more time in Nature for connection and balance.
- Listen to your intuition to know your true path and soul’s purpose.
The spiritual journey is one that begins with your spiritual awakening. And, even though it can be challenging, this path of self-discovery and spiritual growth can be the most beautiful and transformative path you can take in your life.
As you grow spiritually, you will feel truly connected to yourself, to people, and to the Universe. And you will feel more in alignment with every aspect of your life.
Your relationships will become more meaningful and authentic.
Your sex life will improve as you become more attuned to your body.
And you will gift yourself the joy of experiencing life with more intention, presence, and vibrancy than ever before.
So if you’d love to learn more about how to bring spirituality into specific aspects of your life, such as sexuality, explore our blog and sign up for our newsletter for much more!