When was the last time you stopped what you were doing to enjoy the present moment?
Most of our life stems from what we like to call love which is rooted in our relationships OR our own version of what love is. Each of us holds the space and energy to get whatever it is we want with feminine energy in a relationship
I am sure after reading this post you will find yourself looking at the world from a different perspective.
The 9 signs of feminine energy in a relationship:
- You are authentic to yourself
- Nurturing yourself and others
- You have established your self-care rituals
- Maintaining healthy practical boundaries + non-negotiable standards
- Learn how to receive
- You speak in a gentle voice & are approachable
- Managing your sexuality with honor (your body, you on social media, etc)
- Feeling safe, relaxed, and calm
- You see yourself as a goddess
Other post you may like …
- 11 SIGNS OF HIGH FEMININE ENERGY + PROMPTS
- 11 Divine Feminine Energy Quotes + Affirmations
- The 7 Secrets on How to be in Your Feminine Energy with a Man
Reasons why your feminine energy might be weakened in a relationship:
- You are taking on too much responsibility
- You are struggling to make ends meet
- You are taking on masculine roles at work and are not grounding yourself
- You may be in a relationship with a man more in his feminine energy (wanting a mother instead of a woman)
- You are in the mentality of feeling a need to fight to survive
- You do not allow yourself to heal from traumas in your life
9 Signs of Feminine Energy in a Relationship Explained
1. You Are Authentic To Yourself
It’s the relationship with yourself. How do you treat yourself? How do you speak to yourself? All your daily habits are in your control, but you may place lack seeing it. How do you know what you place lack in?
Answer me this, if you could have whatever it is you want in your life what would it be?
Okay, now if you were able to answer you came from a place of lack. Let me quickly explain. You do not have anything you lack because everything you need you already has.
Repeat after me, I (state your name) will no longer think that I am not capable or worthy of the things I desire in this life. I will refrain from speaking of lack and speak of gratitude compassion and truth.
2. Nurturing yourself and others
It is nice to be around people who are also nurturing. It is. refreshing feeling. A feminine woman is caring and aware of the world around her.
A smile is a light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside. – Denis Waitley
3. You have established your self-care rituals
Taking care of your self-care is vital. You know how to recharge yourself and do your care.
Whether it’s a bubble bath, taking a walk out in nature, listening to music, hanging out with friends, or focusing on projects. Whatever your self-care looks like, you do it.
4. Maintaining healthy practical boundaries + non-negotiable standards
Setting boundaries will allow you to maintain a healthy mindset versus not setting boundaries for anything and trying to please everyone which will only leave you feeling resentment and frustratation.
5. Learn how to recieve
Of course, we love to give. But a major component of feminine energy is receiving. When we are able to allow others to give to us is just as important as contributing your time, money, or knowledge to others you open yourself up to learning more about the world around you.
Consider volunteering, starting a nonprofit, or giving to a charitable cause, and allow yourself to become part of the receiving end.
6. You speak in a gentle voice & are approachable
Your tone matters. You can say one thing many times in different tones of voice and it can all be taken differently. How you say things matter wheter you like to believe it or not. Begin approachable is important to establishing and maintaining relationships.
7. Managing your sexuality with honor
Sex is a major part of most of our life. Your history or relationship with the idea and concepts of sex to you will manifest in other areas of your life. Taking care of your sexual health will provide emotional and physical benefits to your life.
8. Feeling safe, relaxed, and calm
Feminine energy feels safe, relaxed, and calm. It is an amazing feeling when you are not feeling burderen, upset, or angry. It is not to say you will not and should not feel any other emotions and if you do it is wrong. No, quite the opposite. It is how we allow ourselves to manuever our emotions.
Nevertheless, feminine energy may feel like a calm river flowing.
9. You see yourself as a goddess
You hold yourself to high standards which will attract those around you who do the same. They will respect you because you respect yourself. If you are around people that do not you will sense this and avoid it.
You are a goddess.
Final Thoughts: 9 signs of feminine energy in a relationship
The feminine energy is one that begins with you becoming more spiritually connected, even though it can be challenging, this path of self-discovery and spiritual growth can be the most beautiful and transformative path we can take in our lives.
As we grow spiritually, we feel truly connected to God, to ourselves, to people, to our beliefs, and to every aspect of our lives.
Our relationships become more meaningful and authentic.
Our sex life improves as we become more attuned to our bodies.
And we gift ourselves the joy of experiencing life with more intention, presence, and vibrancy than ever before.
So if you’d love to learn more about how to use your divine feminine energy, whether for good or bad (just kidding) or specific aspects of spirituality in your life, such as sexuality, explore our blog and sign up for our newsletter for weekly posts and monthly freebies!